Increased implementation of the energy saving and information obligation has been created by the RVO to support environmental services and the municipality. Enforcement by municipalities and environmental services on the energy efficiency information obligation is a mandatory part of the Environmental Management Act. The municipalities and environmental services are expected to carry out supervision and control. The following responsibilities and tasks lie within the municipalities:
• A. Administrative investigation of the energy efficiency notification obligation.
• B. Administrative supervision notification obligation.
• C. Performing physical and administrative supervision on location.
• D. Administrative enforcement notification obligation.
• E. Assessing reporting notification obligation.
• F. Prepare information-driven supervision.
• G. Supervising well-known simple* companies and institutions.
• H. Conduct supervision of well-known complex* companies and institutions
• X. Making existing external capacity available
For many municipalities, the controls of the energy efficiency notification obligation have started. As a recognized advisor to the RVO, Energy Department is accredited to support municipalities in this.
What can Energy Department do for your municipality?
Energy Department specializes in sustainability and energy saving legislation. As an energy consultant for business in the Netherlands, we are able to provide the services you require. Send an e-mail to email@example.com for more information or continue reading.